National Hospital Network (NHN) was founded in 1996 with the prime objective of bringing together leading independently owned private hospitals and medical facilities under one umbrella; to gain synergy, cost effectiveness, and to collaborate on best practice patient care.
NHN’s role is to coordinate and provide resources to its members to assist them, particularly in achieving efficient and effectively managed patient servicing and input costs that are competitive in the marketplace.
- How private hospitals are using lessons learnt from Covid-19 to become ‘obsessive infection control bubbles’
- Melomed: Patient recovers after swallowing a foreign object while cleaning his fish tank
- NHN’s Neil Nair: ‘Staff welfare first, hospital industry equity paramount!’
- NHN Agreement with State to treat COVID-19 patients
- COVID-19 – Private Hospitals in CRISIS
- Melomed Gatesville Hospital successfully discharges COVID-19 patient
- Local doctors and engineers build makeshift emergency ventilator using everyday items
- Melomed doing compulsory Covid-19 testing for all new admissions
- Durban mother and newborn who tested positive for Covid-19 are recovering at home
- Cure: CSI Projects
A Voice to Lead – Nursing the World to Health, demonstrates how nurses are central to addressing a wide range of health challenges. The World Health Organization (WHO) has designated 2020 as the “International Year of the Nurse and the Midwife,” in honor of the 200th anniversary of Florence Nightingale’s birth. As we celebrate National Nurses’ Day on 12 May 2020, we thank our nurses and midwifes for their bravery, commitment and dedication…